WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar has signed a deal with UFC to fight at UFC 200 on July 9th against Mark Hunt. Lesnar has not fought in the octagon since 2011 when he lost to Allistar Overeem. Lesnar retired after that fight and has been in WWE ever since. Many had thought, including myself, that Lesnar was done with UFC after he signed a multi-year contract with WWE last year. This is equally beneficial for the WWE. The cross promotion will be extremely valuable for the wrestling organization.
I am very surprised that Vince McMahon, the owner of the WWE, agreed to let Lesnar fight in the UFC while still under contract. McMahon is generally very strict and doesn’t allow his superstars to fight in other promotions. Lesnar is the first to do this. Lesnar called himself the modern-day Bo Jackson in an interview this morning and that made me chuckle a little. He still has a lot of milestones to hit before that comparison becomes legitimate.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018