Recent events with Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail have brought her health into question. These are legitimate concerns that must be answered, especially in a highly contentious election campaign that sees both major candidates stating that the other is “unfit” to lead.
A string of medical related situations, odd behavior, failure to do pressers since December of 2015 (up until this week which once again brought her health into question), and the mainstream media’s unwillingness to investigate #HillarysHealth create more questions than answers.
Do a few of these events over the last decade concern you? I think it’s a perfectly legitimate, and necessary question.
2011: Falls While Boarding Plane:
This is not yet verified, but it’s been widely reported that Hillary Clinton has a health handler, and he was seen carrying a Diazepam pen.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017