The United States State Department (DOS), that is, our foreign ministry equivalent, has issued a public statement stating that the reward for any information leading to the capture of ISIS mastermind and militant Sunni muslim, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been upped to $ 25 million dollars. This is an increase of $ 15 million from the previous $ 10 million dollar reward which the state department had previously offered – a rather substantial increase.
All of this comes with an increased effort to secure or kill the terrorist ringleader who has called for his disciples to fight the kakir until, “their blood flows like rivers.” With violent rhetoric like that and the increase Europe is currently seeing in terror attacks, the increased bounty makes all the sense in the world.
If you have any information about the whereabouts of al-Baghdadi or any of his protegees or backers, I would urge you to contact the justice office at the email address provided below.
- The Removal of Prospector Pete and the Inclination of Flat Ontologies Towards Historical Erasure Kaiter Enless, 9/22/18 - September 22, 2018
- Limbitless Solutions and the Future of Bionics 4/27/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 28, 2018
- DMZ Peace Summit Fruitful; Kim Jong-un Declares North & South Koreans “the same people, the same blood” 4/27/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 27, 2018
- Airport Smart Glass Proves a Boon For The Photosensitive 4/25/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 25, 2018
- Heavens to Mergatroyd’s “Hereditarian” Chart of Doom 4/22/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 22, 2018