Daily Mail- Shia LaBeouf was led away in handcuffs after a spat during an anti-Trump protest.
The Hollywood actor was arrested by NYPD officers during his ‘He will not divide us’ live stream, which he has been running since President Trump’s inauguration.
The 30-year-old allegedly grabbed a fellow protester outside the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, and now faces a misdemeanor assault charge.
-Actor was arrested by NYPD officers during his ‘He will not divide us’ live stream
-He allegedly grabbed protester outside Museum of the Moving Image
-The 30-year-old was taken to a police precinct in Queens after the incident
-Cops released him on his own recognizance at 3:45am on Thursday morning
-As he left, he shouted ‘he will not divide us’ to a group of waiting fans
-He has been staging protest outside a New York City museum since inauguration
-Prosecutors said he will be back in court on April 7, 2017
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017