The illegal immigrant who became a superstar for progressive Democrats after her speech at the DNC convention is funded by Hillary Clinton’s shot caller, George Soros.
Silva is the organizing director of the Progressives Leadership Alliance of Nevada, a social and environmental justice group that is already involved in a massive campaign to register 400,000 Hispanic voters for the November election. That effort, known as the “Families Fight Back” campaign, is almost entirely funded by liberal billionaire George Soros.
A PAC, “Immigrant Voters Win,” was set up to fund the Families Fight Back campaign. Soros cut a $3 million check to the PAC on March 11. He was the only funder of the PAC until late May when the Civic Participation Action Fund, a group that seeks to advance “racial equality, economic opportunity, and civic engagement,” added a $1 million donation.
Astrid is not the first paid shill to be propped up into the spotlight by George Soros, and the DNC. Soros also plays a big part in funding the domestic terrorist group, Black Lives Matter, which is endorsed by Hillary Clinton, and Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017