Young Independence, the youth wing for the UK Independence Party, has announced plans for its conference to be held later this year.
#YIRevival will be held in Worcester on November 10th, some would say aptly-named given that membership of UKIP has risen amongst young people and that the youth wing has been reinvigorated under the chairmanship of Nate Ryding and his Deputy Reece Coombes. Sargon Of Akkad, one of UKIP’s newest high-profile recruits, is a keynote speaker at the event.
Ryding said: “The #YIRevival Conference will be Young Independence’s biggest national conference to date. We have some fantastic speakers lined-up through the whole day and this will allow YI and UKIP members to meet and listen to our speakers, understand YI and the main party and to get more involved internally. I look forward to meeting everyone and I am confident people will love this year’s conference.”
Tickets are £10 for YI members and £15 for older party members, and are available now.
- Farage: Tory Brexiteers will “melt away” - November 6, 2018
- SMITH’S SOAPBOX: Nigel is back and not a moment too soon - August 18, 2018
- UKIP’s youth wing preparing for its biggest event yet #YIRevival conference announced for November 10th - August 17, 2018
- Guardian columnist calls on radio station to “dump” “far-right extremist” Farage - July 24, 2018
- “UNCONSCIONABLE” – Krishna Maharaj’s 30-year battle for freedom NMC's Jack Oliver Smith speaks to human rights lawyer Clive Stafford-Smith about wrongly-imprisoned UK citizen - June 4, 2018