It seems as if Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Sen. Timothy M. Kaine of Virginia are the top two contenders for Hillary Clinton’s Vice Presidential running mate.
According to the Washington Post, search has been conducted among a very small group of Clinton intimates in deep secrecy, even as some aspects were on full and intentional display. Clinton did not conceal her consideration of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a liberal firebrand who in turn has not disguised the appeal the job holds for her. Still, Democrats close to both women, including some of Warren’s own advisers, have said Warren was an unlikely choice from the start.
President Barack Obama also suggested Labor Secretary Thomas E. Perez to Clinton.
I have a feeling Clinton will announce her pick at a strategic time during the GOP convention to take some media attention away.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017