It seems as if Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Sen. Timothy M. Kaine of Virginia are the top two contenders for Hillary Clinton’s Vice Presidential running mate.
According to the Washington Post, search has been conducted among a very small group of Clinton intimates in deep secrecy, even as some aspects were on full and intentional display. Clinton did not conceal her consideration of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a liberal firebrand who in turn has not disguised the appeal the job holds for her. Still, Democrats close to both women, including some of Warren’s own advisers, have said Warren was an unlikely choice from the start.
President Barack Obama also suggested Labor Secretary Thomas E. Perez to Clinton.
I have a feeling Clinton will announce her pick at a strategic time during the GOP convention to take some media attention away.
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - June 27, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018