This morning in Old Bridge, New Jersey the children of Southwood Elementary School were given a special treat. They watched two military pilots land a Blackhawk helicopter behind the school. Pilots Munoz and Stevenson walked to where a large crowd of parents and kids were gathered to a thunderous applause. The pilots served in multiple conflicts around the globe. Munoz graduated from the town’s high school around fifteen years ago. They said 9/11 had a tremendous impact on their decision to join the military. After taking questions, the children had a treat for them. The pilots stood still as the kids stood up and sang, “I’m Proud To Be An American” by Lee Greenwood. Take a few minutes out of your day to appreciate these patriotic kids so it may cheer up your day. It sure did brighten the day of the two pilots.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018