This morning in Old Bridge, New Jersey the children of Southwood Elementary School were given a special treat. They watched two military pilots land a Blackhawk helicopter behind the school. Pilots Munoz and Stevenson walked to where a large crowd of parents and kids were gathered to a thunderous applause. The pilots served in multiple conflicts around the globe. Munoz graduated from the town’s high school around fifteen years ago. They said 9/11 had a tremendous impact on their decision to join the military. After taking questions, the children had a treat for them. The pilots stood still as the kids stood up and sang, “I’m Proud To Be An American” by Lee Greenwood. Take a few minutes out of your day to appreciate these patriotic kids so it may cheer up your day. It sure did brighten the day of the two pilots.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018