This morning in Old Bridge, New Jersey the children of Southwood Elementary School were given a special treat. They watched two military pilots land a Blackhawk helicopter behind the school. Pilots Munoz and Stevenson walked to where a large crowd of parents and kids were gathered to a thunderous applause. The pilots served in multiple conflicts around the globe. Munoz graduated from the town’s high school around fifteen years ago. They said 9/11 had a tremendous impact on their decision to join the military. After taking questions, the children had a treat for them. The pilots stood still as the kids stood up and sang, “I’m Proud To Be An American” by Lee Greenwood. Take a few minutes out of your day to appreciate these patriotic kids so it may cheer up your day. It sure did brighten the day of the two pilots.
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018