The New York Post is reporting that Donald Trump wants a Lincoln-Douglas style debate with Sick Hillary. The Clinton campaign would never go for that because they would be without their ultimate weapon, a friendly moderator. While everything about Hillary Clinton is scripted, on teleprompter, and assisted with earpieces, Donald Trump seems to thrive with off-the-cuff situations. What style debate would you like to see, and who do you think will come out on top in the debates?
New York Post- Donald Trump wants to debate Hillary Clinton — but he doesn’t want a moderator on stage with them.
“I think we should have a debate with no moderator, just Hillary and I sitting there talking,” Trump said Monday morning in a phone interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”
The Republican presidential candidate said that criticism of NBC’s Matt Lauer following last week’s candidate forum in New York City is an effort to manipulate the presidential debates. Read more at the NYP
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018