The New York Post is reporting that Donald Trump wants a Lincoln-Douglas style debate with Sick Hillary. The Clinton campaign would never go for that because they would be without their ultimate weapon, a friendly moderator. While everything about Hillary Clinton is scripted, on teleprompter, and assisted with earpieces, Donald Trump seems to thrive with off-the-cuff situations. What style debate would you like to see, and who do you think will come out on top in the debates?
New York Post- Donald Trump wants to debate Hillary Clinton — but he doesn’t want a moderator on stage with them.
“I think we should have a debate with no moderator, just Hillary and I sitting there talking,” Trump said Monday morning in a phone interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”
The Republican presidential candidate said that criticism of NBC’s Matt Lauer following last week’s candidate forum in New York City is an effort to manipulate the presidential debates. Read more at the NYP
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017