Breitbart – Donald Trump has responded to SourceFed’s allegation that Google manipulated its search recommendations to avoid directing users to negative results about Hillary Clinton.
In a comment to Business Insider, the presumptive Republican nominee said the following:
If this is true, it is a disgrace that Google would do that. Very, very dishonest.
They should let it float and allow people [to] see how crooked she really is.
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018
- Geraldo Rivera Sucks - November 26, 2018
- Gowdy To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Emails - November 21, 2018
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018