Breitbart – Donald Trump has responded to SourceFed’s allegation that Google manipulated its search recommendations to avoid directing users to negative results about Hillary Clinton.
In a comment to Business Insider, the presumptive Republican nominee said the following:
If this is true, it is a disgrace that Google would do that. Very, very dishonest.
They should let it float and allow people [to] see how crooked she really is.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017