Saturday on Fox News Channel’s Justice, host Jeanine Pirro interviewed President Donald Trump, who sounded off on reports alleging he had improper interactions with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Partial transcript as follows: PIRRO: Now, I want to move on to another subject. The New York Times reported that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation the day after you fired James Comey in May of ’17. And the investigation was whether you were actively working for Russia or unwittingly. So, I’m going to ask you, are you now or have you ever worked for Russia, Mr. President? TRUMP: I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article, you’d see that they found absolutely nothing. But the headline of that article, it’s called The failing New York Times for a reason, they’ve gotten me wrong for three years. They’ve actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you look at what’s going on, you know, I fired James Comey. I call him Lying James Comey because he was a terrible liar, and he did a terrible job as the FBI director.
- ‘March for ALL Women’ Counters Women’s March: ‘We Are Not Victims’ - January 19, 2019
- Police speak to Philip for not wearing seatbelt - January 19, 2019
- Prominent Democrats Open to Wall for DACA Amnesty Deal - January 19, 2019
- Will Globalists Sacrifice The Dollar To Get Their ‘New World Order’? - January 19, 2019
- Oil from humble saltwater plant blended with jet fuel on Etihad Airways flight - January 19, 2019