Washington Examiner – President Trump backed out of a planned June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Thursday.
In an open letter to Kim, Trump cited “the tremendous anger and open hostility diplayed in your most recent statement.”
Check link below for updates.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 66 with Question Most Things - December 12, 2018
- COMEY: DOSSIER WAS UNVERIFIED BEFORE AND AFTER FBI USED IT TO OBTAIN SPY WARRANTS - December 10, 2018
- Kevin Hart Steps Down as Oscars Host Amid Outcry over Old Gay Jokes - December 7, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 9 Ian, Question Most Things, & Orwell N' Goode - December 6, 2018
- ISIS Threatens NYC with Sniper Attacks - December 4, 2018