Washington Examiner – President Trump backed out of a planned June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Thursday.
In an open letter to Kim, Trump cited “the tremendous anger and open hostility diplayed in your most recent statement.”
Check link below for updates.
- Father of ISIS Bride is SUING President Donald Trump for Not Letting His Terrorist Daughter Return to US - February 21, 2019
- Breaking Down Elizabeth Warren’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Math Behind “Childcare For All” - February 21, 2019
- Churches no longer have to hold Sunday services - February 21, 2019
- The students recycling clothes for London Fashion Week - February 21, 2019
- NYT Exposes Conflicts Of Interest At McKinsey’s Secretive In-House Hedge Fund - February 21, 2019