Washington Examiner – President Trump backed out of a planned June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Thursday.
In an open letter to Kim, Trump cited “the tremendous anger and open hostility diplayed in your most recent statement.”
Check link below for updates.
- GOP Immigration Deal: Potentially ‘Biggest’ Amnesty in U.S. History - June 14, 2018
- Trump cancels Kim Jong Un summit citing ‘open hostility’ of North Korea - May 24, 2018
- Mueller Requested His Russian Collusion Trial Be Delayed Indefinitely This is the second time Mueller has requested a delay - May 24, 2018
- FROM 2015: TRAITOR SENATORS TOOK MONEY FROM IRAN LOBBY, BACK IRAN NUKES The Democrats are becoming a party of atom bomb spies. - May 17, 2018
- Breaking: Shooting reported at California high school, sheriff says - May 11, 2018