Washington Examiner – President Trump backed out of a planned June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Thursday.
In an open letter to Kim, Trump cited “the tremendous anger and open hostility diplayed in your most recent statement.”
Check link below for updates.
- Did Ariana Grande Kill Mac Miller? - September 7, 2018
- Why Socialism Just Doesn’t Work - July 30, 2018
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Blasts Twitter For “Shadow Banning” Republicans - July 26, 2018
- I Thought It Was Illegal - July 6, 2018
- WHY AREN’T WE ALL IN OUR FLYING CARS? - July 6, 2018