Authorities have identified the gunman as army veteran Ian David Long, 28, of Newbury Park, in the shooting that killed 12 at bar in California.
A tall, hooded man dressed in black opened fire late Wednesday during “college night” at a crowded country dance bar in Southern California, killing 11 people and a sheriff’s sergeant.
The shooter used a 45 caliber handgun for the shootings and drove his mother’s car to the Borderline Bar and Grill in this small city, about an hour north of Los Angeles. The man was found dead in the bar, but authorities don’t know if he died from suicide or from a law enforcement bullet.
Developing story at USA Today
- Democrats Are Trying To Steal Florida’s Elections Rubio Warns Florida’s Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes, head of Broward County’s election board, has repeatedly been accused of misconduct - November 9, 2018
- Thousand Oaks Gunman Identified Shooter Was Ian David Long, A military veteran - November 8, 2018
- Reporter Fired After Trashing GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James On Voicemail - November 6, 2018
- MSNBC REPORTER MARIANA ATENCIO USES HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT FOR LIVE SHOT Disabled Vet Needed Parking Spot Early Voting - November 5, 2018
- My First Vote - November 4, 2018