Halsey News- The Western world has our understanding of Islam completely backwards, and it is killing us.
I woke up this morning to the news that 26 Coptic Christians in Egypt (mostly children) were murdered by Islamic terrorists. Happy Ramadan!
This, of course, comes on the heels of the attack in Manchester, where 22 people (again, mostly children) were murdered.
Before this, we had the Palm Sunday bombings in Egypt, and before that, we had the Westminster attack.
(Of course, these are just a few of the more prominent attacks in 2017, without even going into post-911 and pre-911 attacks. 1400 years of violent jihad is a lot to go through, so I’ll spare you, but as always, I’d recommend learning a little Islamic history, specifically the history of Muhammad. )
Buckle up, my fellow infidels, apostates, kafir, and dogs!
Read the rest at Halsey News
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017