This episode NMC UK editor Jack Smith joins. They talk UKIP, a magic mace, and the future of Brexit. Ian and Sal talk about the opioid crisis, Tom Arnold, and a black woman telling a black guy he has white privilege.
Listen to past episodes
Listen to us on the following platforms:
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
If you are on an iPhone Follow these Steps:
-Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
-Tap the Search tab and enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review (hint: The Patriarchy Show ) and click search.
-Tap the album art for the podcast, not the episode. Normally you’ll see the shows Podcast library at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll then be whisked into the place where you can leave a podcast review.
-Tap the Reviews tab.
-Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
-Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
-Tap the Stars to leave a rating
-Enter title text and content to leave a review.
From a Mac or PC Just Click This Link:
Like NMC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- Klobuchar Pitches Herself as Heartland States Democrat: 'Look at What I've Done' - April 23, 2019
- Brexit: Cross-party talks to resume - April 22, 2019
- Paul Craig Roberts Warns The Orchestration Of Russophobia Is The Prelude To War - April 22, 2019
- Joe Biden Ignored Several Alleged Lynchings In Delaware During Obama Years — But Claims He Supports Black Community - April 22, 2019
- Bug in French government’s WhatsApp replacement let anyone join Élysée chats - April 22, 2019