Ian & Sal talk about the big victory for Brexit in the UK. Sebastian Cheek, New Media Central’s UK/Europe contributor, joins us for reaction to the outcome of the Brexit vote and he talks about the Euro zone. If you didn’t pay attention, you wouldn’t have known about an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton is a terribly programmed robot. Bryden Proctor of Right to Bryden joins us to talk about hot brown women and liberal pussies. We talk about how muslims on Twitter want to kill atheists and that idiots are still defending Michael Jackson even though his stash of child pornography was released.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018