Ian and Sal discus the new additions to New Media Central. We go over the differences between Islam, moderate Islam and extremist Islam. We conclude their really isn’t any difference theologically it is just how certain individuals practice it. #JihadTwitter threatens our lives. Anti-Gun advocates jump all over the Orlando tragedy to push their agenda. Milo Yiannopoulos gets suspended by twitter twice in a week as a result of #JihadTwitter. Gavin McInnes goes homo. Guns for gays. We have brief discussion on Brexit. A friend and concerned citizen from Norway calls in to talk immigration and migrants.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017