We are back from our summer break. The last show was the end of May Memorial Day show with Mercedes Carrera so it has been some time. Give us some slack getting the rust out.
We talk about why the need for the break, if civil war statues are causing a civil war, and feminist slam poetry.
Catch up on past episodes
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at email@example.com
Follow Ian: https://twitter.com/ianderickson
Follow Sal: https://twitter.com/SalatNMC
Follow Ian on GAB :
Follow the show: https://twitter.com/PatriarchyShow
Follow New Media Central for updates on all our shows and contributors: https://twitter.com/NewMediaCentral
Follow NMC on Gab: Gab.ai/NMC
Check out The Patriarchy Show Page with multiple platforms to listen to us on such as iTunes, SoundCloud, tunein, Stitcher & others.
The Patriarchy Show is now on Google Play!
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
If you are on an iPhone Follow these Steps:
-Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
-Tap the Search tab and enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review (hint: The Patriarchy Show ) and click search.
-Tap the album art for the podcast, not the episode. Normally you’ll see the shows Podcast library at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll then be whisked into the place where you can leave a podcast review.
-Tap the Reviews tab.
-Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
-Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
-Tap the Stars to leave a rating
-Enter title text and content to leave a review.
From a Mac or PC Just Click This Link:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- NHL Attempts to Score, Gets Shut Out Of Diversity Month - February 2, 2018
- Is Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Covering for an Illegal Alien Drug Dealer? Man found with enough Fentanyl to Kill 18 Million People - January 29, 2018
- Waking Up The West Ep. 4 Patreon Edition - January 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 48 “Discussing the JQ, The Jersey Question” - January 5, 2018
- A Medical Emergency and a Family in Need Olga & Andy Medical Fund - December 15, 2017