Ian and Sal come back after an even longer hiatus than the last episode because of Ian’s battle with an illness. They move into high gear and speak with Captain Sweden AKA @SwedenIsCucked about the negative outcome of mass muslim immigration on Sweden and the other Nordic countries. They introduce a new contributor to New Media Central, Larsen Halleck, from The Barbaric Gentlemen. They discuss race, IQ and evolution. Sal tells a very personal story about losing his brother on 9/11 and the aftermath of that tragedy. They talk about Kaepernick being a douche and they mention the “scary” Alt-Right”. Ian yells about hypocrites, the military industrial complex and the future Trumpenreich.
Referenced Links & Videos:
Help us stay independent through Patreon. New Media Central is an independent network of new and younger conservative and libertarian voices. We are growing rapidly and since NMC is independent of PAC and mainstream media influence, we appreciate any help you can chip in. Give 3 or more dollars a month and I will give you a PDF of my book Broken Volume 1.
Also listen to The Patriarchy Show on these platforms:
Like the show? Buy Ian’s Book.
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018