Ian & Sal talk about Erick Erickson and other conservative talk show hosts being influenced by PACS.
They discuss Ian’s adventures on Twitter. He yelled at a well known neocon and the reaction was surprising. They touch on The Libertarian Party, Louise Mensch supporting Hillary Clinton and Cindy Sheehan. JessiX joins them to talk about feminism and internalized misogyny.
Also listen to The Patriarchy Show on these platforms:
Email us anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Patriarchy Show Page
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
Help us stay independent through Patreon. New Media Central is an independent network of new and younger conservative and libertarian voices. Find informative news, commentary, and thought provoking podcasts.
We are growing rapidly, and since NMC is independent of PAC and mainstream media influence, we appreciate any help you can chip in.
Give 3 or more dollars a month and I will give you a PDF of my book Broken Volume 1 Broken Volume 1 can be purchased on Amazon And Barnes and Nobles EBook available Kindle & Nook and Ibook
Like the show? Buy Ian’s Book.
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017