Ian & Sal talk about Erick Erickson and other conservative talk show hosts being influenced by PACS.
They discuss Ian’s adventures on Twitter. He yelled at a well known neocon and the reaction was surprising. They touch on The Libertarian Party, Louise Mensch supporting Hillary Clinton and Cindy Sheehan. JessiX joins them to talk about feminism and internalized misogyny.
Also listen to The Patriarchy Show on these platforms:
Email us anything at email@example.com
The Patriarchy Show Page
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
Help us stay independent through Patreon. New Media Central is an independent network of new and younger conservative and libertarian voices. Find informative news, commentary, and thought provoking podcasts.
We are growing rapidly, and since NMC is independent of PAC and mainstream media influence, we appreciate any help you can chip in.
Give 3 or more dollars a month and I will give you a PDF of my book Broken Volume 1 Broken Volume 1 can be purchased on Amazon And Barnes and Nobles EBook available Kindle & Nook and Ibook
Like the show? Buy Ian’s Book.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018