This episode Ian & Sal are joined by comedian Pat Dixon. They discuss censorship, democrats, a Muslim Holiday, and the left. Ian and Sal then talk South Africa and the issues happening there.
Listen to past episodes
Listen to us on the following platforms:
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
If you are on an iPhone Follow these Steps:
-Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
-Tap the Search tab and enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review (hint: The Patriarchy Show ) and click search.
-Tap the album art for the podcast, not the episode. Normally you’ll see the shows Podcast library at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll then be whisked into the place where you can leave a podcast review.
-Tap the Reviews tab.
-Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
-Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
-Tap the Stars to leave a rating
-Enter title text and content to leave a review.
From a Mac or PC Just Click This Link:
Like NMC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018