Ian And Sal are back after Ian’s hospital stay. They talk libertarian stuff and Tiana Dalichov with Tim. Ian and Orwell chat about the demographic shift in the west. Sal has a conversation with Gersh Kuntzman.
Listen to past episodes
Email The Patriarchy Show anything at email@example.com
Follow Ian: https://twitter.com/ianderickson
Follow Sal: https://twitter.com/SalatNMC
Follow Ian on GAB :
Follow the show: https://twitter.com/PatriarchyShow
Follow New Media Central for updates on all our shows and contributors: https://twitter.com/NewMediaCentral
Follow NMC on Gab: Gab.ai/NMC
Take 10 seconds and give us 5 stars on iTunes. It helps us spread the show and our message.
If you are on an iPhone Follow these Steps:
-Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
-Tap the Search tab and enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review (hint: The Patriarchy Show ) and click search.
-Tap the album art for the podcast, not the episode. Normally you’ll see the shows Podcast library at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll then be whisked into the place where you can leave a podcast review.
-Tap the Reviews tab.
-Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
-Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
-Tap the Stars to leave a rating
-Enter title text and content to leave a review.
From a Mac or PC Just Click This Link:
Like NMC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newmediacentral
- Democrats Are Trying To Steal Florida’s Elections Rubio Warns Florida’s Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes, head of Broward County’s election board, has repeatedly been accused of misconduct - November 9, 2018
- Thousand Oaks Gunman Identified Shooter Was Ian David Long, A military veteran - November 8, 2018
- Reporter Fired After Trashing GOP Michigan Senate Candidate John James On Voicemail - November 6, 2018
- MSNBC REPORTER MARIANA ATENCIO USES HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT FOR LIVE SHOT Disabled Vet Needed Parking Spot Early Voting - November 5, 2018
- My First Vote - November 4, 2018