Carter Houndas and The Distributist join me to discuss the 9th Circuit overturning Trump’s EO, the resignation of Mike Flynn, University of Central Florida’s anti-Republican fight club, and Mic.com’s article on racist milk.
Justin is a political commentator living in Florida. He has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of South Florida. He has been politically active since college, where he interned for Jeb Bush, and has been a staff member on Republican campaigns. He is a free speech fundamentalist and is dedicated to destroying Marxism in all of its forms. Follow Justin on Twitter.
- Death Of Russiagate? Mueller Team Tied To Mifsud’s Network - January 22, 2019
- Report: DOJ pursuing criminal charges against Huawei for theft of tech - January 22, 2019
- Little Lever: Woman and two children found dead in house - January 22, 2019
- Meet the Blexiteers: 'There Are More Options Than Just Being Democrat' - January 22, 2019
- When your dad decides to do the same apprenticeship as you - January 21, 2019