Carter Houndas and The Distributist join me to discuss the 9th Circuit overturning Trump’s EO, the resignation of Mike Flynn, University of Central Florida’s anti-Republican fight club, and Mic.com’s article on racist milk.
Justin is a political commentator living in Florida. He has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of South Florida. He has been politically active since college, where he interned for Jeb Bush, and has been a staff member on Republican campaigns. He is a free speech fundamentalist and is dedicated to destroying Marxism in all of its forms. Follow Justin on Twitter.
- The Patriarchy Show Ep. 52 “Wakanda Vacation You Want?” Guest: Question Most Things - March 14, 2018
- Mongoose Podcast Episode #5: Reactionary Individuals and the Modern World - March 9, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Ep. 51 “A Pun About Djibouti” Guests Orwell N' Good & Tim Preuss - March 4, 2018
- Hey Anons, Stay Safe Out There This is an advertisement - February 3, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 29 General Patton Oswalt’s Sexist Joke Party Guests Jack Smith & Fritz Imperial - February 28, 2017