Some Key Points:
* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the initial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.
* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.
* The four FISA surveillance applications were signed by, in various combinations, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates, Dana Boente, and Rod Rosenstein.
* The FBI authorized payments to Steele for work on the dossier. The FBI terminated its agreement with Steele in late October when it learned, by reading an article in Mother Jones, that Steele was talking to the media.
* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.
* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele’s bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.
Download the Full FISA Memo HERE
- Jake Tapper Lets Students Attack and Boo Dana Loesch, 2A Advocate and Rape Survivor at Town Hall on Guns - February 22, 2018
- The #NeverAgain Gang - February 21, 2018
- Michael Moore Participated In Russia-Sponsored Anti-Trump Rally - February 20, 2018
- FBI Admits It Mishandled Tip On Florida Shooter - February 16, 2018
- MSM Push Fake News Trump Made It Easier for Mentally Ill to Buy Guns - February 16, 2018