MSNBC’s Al Sharpton doesn’t so much analyze President Obama’s speeches as repeat them, a new Washington Free Beacon video shows.
Often on PoliticsNation, Sharpton will play a clip of the president, and then simply rehash, verbatim, whatever Obama just said. As the reverend isn’t particularly regarded for his eloquence, his balance, or any real depth on his program, perhaps he can be forgiven for this curious habit.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017