4 males who had been discovered hidden on board a cargo ship within the Thames Estuary have been charged with affray.
The Grande Tema was seen crusing in circles on Friday.
Samuel Jolumi, 26, Ishola Sunday, 27, Toheeb Popoola, 26, and Joberto McGee, 20, all of no mounted deal with, had been detained following what Essex Police described as a “advanced operation”.
They’re attributable to seem at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court docket on Monday.
The 71,00Zero-tonne ship had set off from Lagos, Nigeria, on 10 December.
It docked at Tilbury, Essex, simply earlier than 04.30 GMT on Saturday, following the police operation.
Grimaldi Group, which owns the vessel, mentioned 4 males had been found on board 4 days earlier than it docked.
- Pete Buttigieg Nabs First Congressional Endorsement from VA Dem - April 24, 2019
- Measles: Half a million UK children missed jab - April 24, 2019
- JPM Is Going All-In On Blockchain - April 24, 2019
- SICK. Far Left High School History Book Depicts President Trump as Mentally Ill and his Supporters as Violent Racists - April 24, 2019
- Newspaper headlines: Scrap ‘pensioner perks’ and launch inquiry over leaks - April 24, 2019