4 males who had been discovered hidden on board a cargo ship within the Thames Estuary have been charged with affray.
The Grande Tema was seen crusing in circles on Friday.
Samuel Jolumi, 26, Ishola Sunday, 27, Toheeb Popoola, 26, and Joberto McGee, 20, all of no mounted deal with, had been detained following what Essex Police described as a “advanced operation”.
They’re attributable to seem at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court docket on Monday.
The 71,00Zero-tonne ship had set off from Lagos, Nigeria, on 10 December.
It docked at Tilbury, Essex, simply earlier than 04.30 GMT on Saturday, following the police operation.
Grimaldi Group, which owns the vessel, mentioned 4 males had been found on board 4 days earlier than it docked.
- NYC bookstore prints titles in minutes using 3D technology - February 16, 2019
- Report: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men to Stage Attack - February 16, 2019
- Group Of 10 Elite Hedge Fund Managers Made $7.7 Billion In 2018 - February 16, 2019
- Bloodsports videos taken down from Facebook and YouTube - February 16, 2019
- BREAKING: Nigerian Bros Purchased the Rope Found Around Jussie Smollett’s Neck From Ace Hardware - February 16, 2019