Around 1am today it was brought to my attention that the Twitter account of Texas Senator, and former GOP primary presidential candidate, Ted Cruz, “liked” a 2 minute long clip of porn from a Twitter account called “SexuallPosts”.
As you can see from this screen grab I took it is the real deal.
The archive is here.
Twitter is exploding with people commenting about this from all over the political spectrum. It is also the number 1 trend.
I hope Ted Cruz comes out tomorrow and says "Yeah, I like watching MILFs make it. You got a problem with that?" #caring
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) September 12, 2017
This is the night that Ted Cruz became president.
— Jon Favreau (@jonfavs) September 12, 2017
His former college roommate had this to say.
Now imagine Ted Cruz is doing this four feet below you in the bottom bunk bed.
Yes, my misery very much appreciates your company.
— Craig Mazin (@clmazin) September 12, 2017
Twitter user WildGoose made a video going over what happened. He was one of those responsible in the unmasking of who is behind The Reagan Battalion. For more from him check out his YouTube.
— WildGoose (@WildGooseXXX) September 12, 2017
Catherine Frazier, Senior Communications Advisor to Senator Cruz, had this to say:
The offensive tweet posted on @tedcruz account earlier has been removed by staff and reported to Twitter
— Catherine Frazier (@catblackfrazier) September 12, 2017
Ted Cruz to reporters this morning.
After an extremely sad day for millions around America, Senator Ted Cruz’s Twitter gave a new meaning to the phrase “We will rise.”
Enjoyed this article? Pick up Ian Erickson’s book Broken on Amazon!
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018
- Saudi That May Have Help Kill Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Dies in Car Crash - October 18, 2018
- Ian & Sal of The Patriarchy Show Live Appearance 8pm at The Westside Comedy Club 10/24 - October 17, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018