Just a day after Associate Justice Brett Kananaugh’s confirmation, the internet went into a frenzy caused by pop-singer, Taylor Swifts’s political comments on Instagram.
In the post, she posted a picture of herself and announced that she will vote Democrat, and states her intent to vote for Jim Cooper and Phil Bredsen. As stated earlier, this announcement comes on the heels of the Kavanaugh confirmation, and it shows how uninformed liberals truly are.
Swift speaks out against Republican Marsha Blackburn’s vote against the Re-authorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which is a meaningless symbolic gesture, and hypocritical to boot, being that there are currently 264 settlements of complaints totaling over $17 million dollars against current members of Congress that include sexual harassment.
Even funnier, it’s glaringly obvious that Swift did not vet the candidates that she publicly enforced, as she would’ve learned that Phil Bredsen supported Brett Kavanaugh.
Do you think liberals will call out Taylor Swift for supporting a candidate who likes the newly sworn-in Conservative Supreme Court Justice?
As of yesterday, 10/7/28, Marsha Blackburn was leading Bredsen by 8 in the polls.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018