Edward Snowden, who is exiled to Russia, labeled WikiLeaks “hostile,” and WikiLeaks responds with claims of opportunism.
Former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, Edward Snowden, has censured WikiLeaks’ release of information without proper curation.
On Thursday, Snowden, who has embarrassed the U.S. government with revelations of widespread NSA surveillance, said that WikiLeaks was mistaken in not at least modestly curating the information it releases. “Democratizing information has never been more vital, and @Wikileaks has helped. But their hostility to even modest curation is a mistake,” Snowden said in a tweet.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 28, 2016
Read more at PCWorld
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018