Edward Snowden, who is exiled to Russia, labeled WikiLeaks “hostile,” and WikiLeaks responds with claims of opportunism.
Former U.S. National Security Agency contractor, Edward Snowden, has censured WikiLeaks’ release of information without proper curation.
On Thursday, Snowden, who has embarrassed the U.S. government with revelations of widespread NSA surveillance, said that WikiLeaks was mistaken in not at least modestly curating the information it releases. “Democratizing information has never been more vital, and @Wikileaks has helped. But their hostility to even modest curation is a mistake,” Snowden said in a tweet.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 28, 2016
Read more at PCWorld
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018