USA Today- Conservative pundit Sean Hannity leveled what he might consider the worst insult imaginable at anchor Megyn Kelly in a tweet Wednesday night, which said she “clearly” supports Hillary Clinton.
The tweet was apparently in response to Kelly comments earlier in the evening on The Kelly File when she accused both presidential candidates of avoiding tough interviews.
“They’re both in their own version of a presidential protection program,” Kelly said. She said Clinton makes sure “she is not in a place where she feels uncomfortable or anything unexpected could come at her, which is why she sat for a half an hour with Mary J. Blige, the singer, which is why she did Entertainment Tonight this evening.”
But, Kelly didn’t stop there. “And Donald Trump, with all due respect to my friend at 10 o’clock, will go on Hannity, and pretty much only Hannity, and will not venture out to the unsafe spaces these days, which doesn’t exactly extend the tent.”
Trump has made several appearances on Hannity’s show and the Fox News personality has been a vocal supporter of Trump.
“@megynkelly u should be mad at @HillaryClinton,” Hannity tweeted, apparently unaware Kelly’s admonishment was also directed at the Democratic nominee. “Clearly you support her. And @realdonaldtrump did talk to u.”
Later, Hannity answered a Twitter user who told him to “stand by your colleagues” by saying, “Sure. When they stand by me.”
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018