The Daily Caller reports Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.
Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014, May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.
Apple has enabled a two-step verification for all iCloud mail users which has caused a disconnection from your Unroll.Me account. iCloud Download Sign in: we Guide you Create iCloud.com Account. Easy Steps to Backup Your Storage in iCloud Drive & iCloud Download on your iOS Devices
The Obama visitor logs are known to be an imperfect record of how often someone visits the White House — since scheduled, but unfulfilled appointments are often included — but the logs make clear that Kislyak was welcome at 1600 Penn on more than a handful of occasions.
Kislyak was appointed ambassador to Washington in 2008.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018