Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, has been shot dead in an art gallery in Ankara’s Center For Contemporary Arts in Turkey. The assassin, a young, swarthy man dressed in a black suit, shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” and then pointed to Karlov, shouting, “We die in Aleppo, you die here,” in Turkish.
The gunman then gestured towards the crowd and pointed skyward, flying into a frothing tirade in Turkish which has yet to be translated. Police promptly responded, in force, and quickly dispatched of the assassin, shouting him dead. It is theorized that he was a Muslim radical who killed Karlov as revenge for the deaths in Aleppo (Russian being Syria’s most powerful and influential ally).
What is most unfortunate, aside from Mr. Karlov’s death, about the affair was the fact that it occurred just days before Vladimir Putin was set to hold a conference on the chaos surrounding Syria’s civil war. Putin has called for a emergency meeting in the wake of his countryman’s untimely death.
You can see the video here [the content is quite graphic]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNZb5PH-9s
Follow Kaiter online here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uNRn0dBe77lIXFLR7v5pA
- The Removal of Prospector Pete and the Inclination of Flat Ontologies Towards Historical Erasure Kaiter Enless, 9/22/18 - September 22, 2018
- Limbitless Solutions and the Future of Bionics 4/27/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 28, 2018
- DMZ Peace Summit Fruitful; Kim Jong-un Declares North & South Koreans “the same people, the same blood” 4/27/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 27, 2018
- Airport Smart Glass Proves a Boon For The Photosensitive 4/25/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 25, 2018
- Heavens to Mergatroyd’s “Hereditarian” Chart of Doom 4/22/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 22, 2018