Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, has been shot dead in an art gallery in Ankara’s Center For Contemporary Arts in Turkey. The assassin, a young, swarthy man dressed in a black suit, shouted, “Allahu Akbar!” and then pointed to Karlov, shouting, “We die in Aleppo, you die here,” in Turkish.
The gunman then gestured towards the crowd and pointed skyward, flying into a frothing tirade in Turkish which has yet to be translated. Police promptly responded, in force, and quickly dispatched of the assassin, shouting him dead. It is theorized that he was a Muslim radical who killed Karlov as revenge for the deaths in Aleppo (Russian being Syria’s most powerful and influential ally).
What is most unfortunate, aside from Mr. Karlov’s death, about the affair was the fact that it occurred just days before Vladimir Putin was set to hold a conference on the chaos surrounding Syria’s civil war. Putin has called for a emergency meeting in the wake of his countryman’s untimely death.
You can see the video here [the content is quite graphic]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNZb5PH-9s
Follow Kaiter online here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uNRn0dBe77lIXFLR7v5pA
- Mattis States “No Evidence” Linking Assad To Chemical Attacks In Syria 3/18/18 by Kaiter Enless - March 18, 2018
- DISCORD HOAXERS HOODWINK ABC, NYT 2/17/18 - February 17, 2018
- ADL Exploits Parkland Shooting For Political Points – Declares Cruz “White Nationalist” 2/15/18 - February 15, 2018
- TLC REPORT: US & IRANIAN GEO-STRATEGY, PRT. 3 by Kaiter Enless, 1/16/18 - January 16, 2018
- TLC REPORT: US & IRANIAN GEO-STRATEGY, PRT. 2 - January 14, 2018