Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder have reached an agreement on a three-year, $85 million-plus maximum contract renegotiation, according to reports from ESPN and The Vertical.
Westbrook — who has spent all eight of his NBA seasons with the Thunder — is expected to officially sign the contract on Thursday in Oklahoma City, per the reports.
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018