Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder have reached an agreement on a three-year, $85 million-plus maximum contract renegotiation, according to reports from ESPN and The Vertical.
Westbrook — who has spent all eight of his NBA seasons with the Thunder — is expected to officially sign the contract on Thursday in Oklahoma City, per the reports.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018