Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder have reached an agreement on a three-year, $85 million-plus maximum contract renegotiation, according to reports from ESPN and The Vertical.
Westbrook — who has spent all eight of his NBA seasons with the Thunder — is expected to officially sign the contract on Thursday in Oklahoma City, per the reports.
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - June 27, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018