Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder have reached an agreement on a three-year, $85 million-plus maximum contract renegotiation, according to reports from ESPN and The Vertical.
Westbrook — who has spent all eight of his NBA seasons with the Thunder — is expected to officially sign the contract on Thursday in Oklahoma City, per the reports.
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018