The Gateway Pundit- Brenda Battel was fired from the Huron Daily Tribune Monday night after her Editor heard the voicemail.
Via Henry Rodgers, Capitol Hill reporter for The Daily Caller: “I have listened to the voicemail left by Brenda Battel to Mr. James’ campaign, and find no reason to defend this behavior,” Huron Daily Tribune editor Kate Hessling said in a statement. “Brenda Battel’s employment has been immediately terminated.”
“The Huron Daily Tribune sincerely apologizes to Mr. James and to the public,” she continued. “These statements do not represent the views of the Tribune as a whole, nor do they reflect the actions of a responsible journalist.”
- Amnesty Is Worse than No Wall - January 23, 2019
- ‘I should never have been charged’ – former Tesco director - January 23, 2019
- Pound Climbs As Labour Backs Measure To Delay Brexit - January 23, 2019
- China Trade Meeting Still on Contrary to Report, Says White House Official - January 23, 2019
- First-of-its-kind NYPD VR gaming system targets teens - January 23, 2019