The Gateway Pundit- Brenda Battel was fired from the Huron Daily Tribune Monday night after her Editor heard the voicemail.
Via Henry Rodgers, Capitol Hill reporter for The Daily Caller: “I have listened to the voicemail left by Brenda Battel to Mr. James’ campaign, and find no reason to defend this behavior,” Huron Daily Tribune editor Kate Hessling said in a statement. “Brenda Battel’s employment has been immediately terminated.”
“The Huron Daily Tribune sincerely apologizes to Mr. James and to the public,” she continued. “These statements do not represent the views of the Tribune as a whole, nor do they reflect the actions of a responsible journalist.”
- Riders Do Nothing to Help Elderly Woman Brutally Kicked in Head by Thug on New York City Subway; Police Seek Public’s Help to ID Perp - March 22, 2019
- Stanwell Tesco stabbing: Man charged with attempted murder - March 22, 2019
- Illinois’ Demographic Collapse Continues: Get Out As Soon As You Can - March 22, 2019
- United Airlines to Introduce 'Non-Binary' Gender Flight Booking - March 22, 2019
- Converse Pulls a Gillette With Insane Pandering SJW Ad Campaign, Gets Poetically Wrecked in YouTube Comments - March 22, 2019