RedState, who turned their website into anti-Trump headquarters, will be holding a #NeverTrump Conference August 12-14 in Denver.
House Speaker Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, and Glenn Beck will be headliners. Other guests include, Ben Sasse, Governor Nikki Haley, Carly Fiorina, Ken Cuccinelli, Katie Pavlich, Guy Benson, Hugh Hewitt and Erick Erickson.
Paul Ryan, whose primary is August 9th, could be celebrating, or going all-out cuck depending on the results.
Who knows what other surprise guests may show up? David French? Mark Levin? Ben Shapiro? Jonah Goldberg? Megyn Kelly? Hillary Clinton?
One thing’s for certain…Denver Colorado will be the cuckold capital of the world come August 12.
More at RedState
- Misdirected Anger - February 23, 2018
- Democrat Mega-Donor Tied To Hillary, John Podesta & Soros Now Target of Sexual Assault Investigation - January 30, 2018
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017