As many of you know I have been stalked for several years now, but I am not a victim, I am a survivor and a thriver!
We are moving into a technological age where stalking has become easier and we are in a polarized political era where once-trusted community members, such as journalists, are now engaging in illegal, abusive and terrorizing stalking campaigns against those they politically disagree with.
I am not the only one. Many of you have experienced this. Every other day it seems the media uses platforms like Twitter to doxx and stalk conservatives or anyone who has ever held a view contrary to theirs.
I am committed to being more vocal and active about this issue. Fighting cyber-stalking and journalistic terrorism are new frontiers which must be pioneered. We must fight back. We are fighting back.
You have the right to exist as a Christian, as a conservative, as a traditionalist, as a Trump supporter or as a white person, without fear of facing a smear and harassment campaign from well-organized, well-funded, radical, domestic terrorist groups.
I am here to help.
I am here to fight back and raise awareness but also to offer advice and support based on what I have been through personally. Don’t let this overwhelm you. We are in this together.
Here are some resources to get you started or to have in your back pocket in case you need them in the future:
Cyber Civil Rights Call (844) 878-2274
- #ReclaimNormal, Two Steps You Can Take Toward Ending the Madness - January 11, 2019
- #ReclaimNormal - December 15, 2018
- Harsh Reality: We Were Scared Into Having Smaller Families, Now We’re Told There Aren’t Enough Young People - November 27, 2018
- Facebook’s Latest Lunacy, You Won’t Believe It! 😆 - November 18, 2018
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised because the Revolution Won’t Happen. - November 8, 2018