Rasmussen Reports- The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
By comparison, President Obama earned 43% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.
Read the rest at Rasmussen
- Trump Accepts Kim Jong-Un’s Invitation To Meet In May - March 9, 2018
- Are Guns The Problem? - March 6, 2018
- Foreign Collusion: Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party - March 1, 2018
- RASMUSSEN POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 7% HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT SAME TIME OF PRESIDENCY - February 28, 2018
- The Shocking History Of Sexual Misconduct Within James Comey’s FBI - February 26, 2018