Rasmussen Reports- The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.
By comparison, President Obama earned 43% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.
Read the rest at Rasmussen
- US Navy Veteran Detained in Iran Gets 10 Years in Prison, Lawyer Says - March 18, 2019
- Brexit: Jeremy Hunt says a ‘lot more work’ needed to get deal through - March 18, 2019
- Lyft Expects To Raise Up To $2.1 Billion As IPO Roadshow Begins - March 18, 2019
- Trump Gives GM Ultimatum: Reopen Closed Lordstown, Ohio, Plant - March 18, 2019
- US to ground all Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 jets in wake of crash [Updated] - March 18, 2019