American Mirror- MSNBC host Alex Witt wanted to play a clip of Hillary Clinton accusing Donald Trump of being a racist, but instead aired a Kentucky Fried Chicken ad.
Witt was talking to Cornell Williams Brooks of the NAACP on Saturday when he teed up a portion of Clinton’s speech.
“As you know, Hillary Clinton says that Trump’s campaign is appealing to a fringe in the Republican Party that is racist. I want to listen to part of her speech with you and get your reaction. So here it is,” Witt said.
Inexplicably, the KFC ad aired with the MSNBC graphics still on the screen.
“I am the extra crispy colonel,” Colonel Sanders actor George Hamilton said in the ad.
“Absolutely not what we were going to play,” Witt said as they moved on.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018