President Trump’s selection Judge Neil Gorsuch, 49, is the youngest nominee to the Supreme Court in 25 years.
Gorsuch in his remarks called former justice Scalia, “a lion”.
The battle has begun since the democrats have already committed to fight this nomination tooth and nail. However, then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid eroded a plethora of senate rules to avoid filibusters. McConnell warned Reid that this erosion of senate rules will come back to haunt him. We wait and see how the opposition fights and if the GOP will use the nuclear option to stop a filibuster to make Supreme Court nominees only need 51 votes instead of the current 60.
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 61 Guest Nora Ralph - September 12, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 5 Nasty Airplanes and Trains - September 6, 2018
- Did George Soros Money Help Pay for Kavanaugh Protests? Picture of money exchanging hands - September 5, 2018
- The Western Weekly Episode 4 Muslim Exorcisms Gone Wrong - August 30, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 60 with Guest Electre - August 29, 2018