President Trump’s selection Judge Neil Gorsuch, 49, is the youngest nominee to the Supreme Court in 25 years.
Gorsuch in his remarks called former justice Scalia, “a lion”.
The battle has begun since the democrats have already committed to fight this nomination tooth and nail. However, then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid eroded a plethora of senate rules to avoid filibusters. McConnell warned Reid that this erosion of senate rules will come back to haunt him. We wait and see how the opposition fights and if the GOP will use the nuclear option to stop a filibuster to make Supreme Court nominees only need 51 votes instead of the current 60.
- Won’t Somebody Please Think of the Children - June 19, 2018
- Memestream : Ian Erickson One of Orwell N’Goodes Weekly Shows - June 8, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 54 “America’s New Pastor” Guest: Ricky Vaughn - March 28, 2018
- President Trump Threatens to Veto the Omnibus Bill Is a Government Shut Down on the Horizon? - March 23, 2018
- Vanity of Vanities - March 21, 2018