President Trump’s selection Judge Neil Gorsuch, 49, is the youngest nominee to the Supreme Court in 25 years.
Gorsuch in his remarks called former justice Scalia, “a lion”.
The battle has begun since the democrats have already committed to fight this nomination tooth and nail. However, then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid eroded a plethora of senate rules to avoid filibusters. McConnell warned Reid that this erosion of senate rules will come back to haunt him. We wait and see how the opposition fights and if the GOP will use the nuclear option to stop a filibuster to make Supreme Court nominees only need 51 votes instead of the current 60.
- Mexican Uses Uber to Sneak Over Border - March 22, 2019
- Principal in Nebraska not a Pal of Christmas - December 7, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 65 Guest Pat Dixon - December 5, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 63 “Insane Caravan Posse” Guest Zidan - October 23, 2018
- The Patriarchy Show Episode 62 “Twitter Trolling 101” Guest Spicci - October 19, 2018