The “progressive” polling firm whose last 2016 poll in North Carolina said Hillary Clinton was leading Donald Trump in the state by two points released a poll last week that claims both Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders are currently leading Trump in the Tar Heel State.
- US Navy Veteran Detained in Iran Gets 10 Years in Prison, Lawyer Says - March 18, 2019
- Brexit: Jeremy Hunt says a ‘lot more work’ needed to get deal through - March 18, 2019
- Lyft Expects To Raise Up To $2.1 Billion As IPO Roadshow Begins - March 18, 2019
- Trump Gives GM Ultimatum: Reopen Closed Lordstown, Ohio, Plant - March 18, 2019
- US to ground all Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 jets in wake of crash [Updated] - March 18, 2019