National networks and pundits are breathlessly repeating rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will imminently be leaving the Supreme Court and that the White House is preparing for an all-out confirmation war. But part of those reports are definitely false, and the rest may be false as well.
- Chris Kyle’s Iraqi Interpreter Just Got His Citizenship. He Has Some Things To Say About Trump’s Immigration Policy - March 21, 2019
- Brexit: EU leaders agree Brexit delay plan - March 21, 2019
- America’s “Fertility Crisis” Is A Government-Caused Crisis - March 21, 2019
- Top Prosecutor Probing Ukrainian Plot to Boost Clinton in 2016 Election - March 21, 2019
- New study claims that more than one reality exists - March 21, 2019