National networks and pundits are breathlessly repeating rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will imminently be leaving the Supreme Court and that the White House is preparing for an all-out confirmation war. But part of those reports are definitely false, and the rest may be false as well.
- The ‘Gilets Jaunes’ Are Unstoppable: “Now, The Elites Are Afraid” - January 21, 2019
- Brexit: May looks for way to break deadlock - January 21, 2019
- 2020: Kamala Harris Announces She's Running for President - January 21, 2019
- Monster 773 million-record breach list contains plaintext passwords - January 21, 2019
- ‘Disarm America Movement’ Gunning for Your 2nd Amendment Rights - January 21, 2019