January 28, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – America’s top abortion chain is rolling out a new product meant to cut out any middleman between themselves and children searching for information and guidance about sex, contraception, and abortion: a new automated chat program to directly answer whatever questions they may have.
Read the full story here…
- Planned Parenthood pushes radical sex ed on 13-year-olds with new chatbot app | News | LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- Leftist ‘fake news’ police are now coming after LifeSite - January 28, 2019
- #ReclaimNormal “It’s Okay to be a Housewife” - January 24, 2019
- Twitter refuses to remove insane, vicious death threats against Covington students | News | LifeSite - January 24, 2019
- Feminism Nearly Ruined My Life, and I’m Still In My 20’s – Russian Faith - January 23, 2019