About one-in-ten eligible voters in the United States will have been born outside of the country by the 2020 election cycle, new research finds – just as President Trump has called for more legal immigration.
- US Navy Veteran Detained in Iran Gets 10 Years in Prison, Lawyer Says - March 18, 2019
- Brexit: Jeremy Hunt says a ‘lot more work’ needed to get deal through - March 18, 2019
- Lyft Expects To Raise Up To $2.1 Billion As IPO Roadshow Begins - March 18, 2019
- Trump Gives GM Ultimatum: Reopen Closed Lordstown, Ohio, Plant - March 18, 2019
- US to ground all Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 9 jets in wake of crash [Updated] - March 18, 2019