Reuters- U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan told Republican lawmakers on a conference call that the House will vote next week on a measure intended to keep guns out of the hands of people on terrorism watch lists, according to a knowledgeable source.
House Republican leadership refused to provide details of the legislation, which Ryan said would be part of a larger terrorism package. A Democratic aide speculated that the measure could be a House version of a Senate Republican measure backed by the National Rifle Association.
But the aide, a spokeswoman for House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, said Democrats had not been briefed on Ryan’s plans.
Read more here
- Similar Apps Like TweakBox – Full Guide - January 19, 2019
- The Manufacturer - January 11, 2019
- Wilkesboro Home Schoolers Save On Tax Free Weekend - January 8, 2019
- “But, Real Socialism Has Never Been Tried” - December 18, 2018
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018