ESPN- The Patriots have released veteran defensive lineman Terrance Knighton.
Knighton tweeted Monday morning: “Well it’s been real New England. The road continues.”
The 6-foot-3, 355-pound Knighton signed a one-year contract in April. He was expected to complement returning starters Malcom Brown and Alan Branch while buying time for third-round pick Vincent Valentine.
Knighton, played for Jacksonville (2009-2012), Denver (2013-2014) and Washington (2015). Read more..
Well it's been real New England. The road continues
— Terrance Knighton (@MisterRoast98) August 29, 2016
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - September 11, 2018
- Just One Example Of The Democrat’s Hypocrisy - September 6, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018