A man has been charged with violent disorder by police investigating the fatal stabbing of a security guard in London’s West End on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov was working at Fountain House on Park Lane when he was attacked at about 05:30 GMT.
Ahmed Munajed, of Hammersmith, has been charged “in connection with an incident” at the party, the Met said.
The 25-year-old is due to appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later.
Scotland Yard said the investigation into the Mr Simionov’s death was still continuing.
- Salmon farms raided as part of EU competition probe - February 19, 2019
- Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department For ‘Coup’ Documents - February 19, 2019
- More Than 200 Million In Path Of Major Winter Storm Sweeping Across The US - February 19, 2019
- IS teen to lose UK citizenship, says family - February 19, 2019
- Florida Voters Sound Off On Bernie Sanders’ 2020 Announcement - February 19, 2019