A man has been charged with violent disorder by police investigating the fatal stabbing of a security guard in London’s West End on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov was working at Fountain House on Park Lane when he was attacked at about 05:30 GMT.
Ahmed Munajed, of Hammersmith, has been charged “in connection with an incident” at the party, the Met said.
The 25-year-old is due to appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court later.
Scotland Yard said the investigation into the Mr Simionov’s death was still continuing.
- Sri Lanka Suicide Bombers Identified As Sons Of Wealthy Spice Merchant - April 25, 2019
- Dirty Cop Rod Rosenstein Spotted at Capitals Game Laughing After He Destroyed Lives of Trump Officials With Russia Collusion Witch Hunt - April 25, 2019
- Robotic device winds its own way through beating pig heart - April 25, 2019
- Colchester council candidate punched while leafleting - April 25, 2019
- John McAfee On Trump, And What He’s Going To Do If Bitcoin Doesn’t Reach $1 Million - April 25, 2019