Seddique Mateen, Taliban supporter, and the father of ISIS terrorist, Omar Mateen, attended a Hillary rally in Florida.
This is a man who stated, “God will punish those involved in homosexuality, it’s not an issue that humans should deal with,” after his son, who claimed his loyalty for ISIS, shot up a gay nightclub in Orlando Florida, killing nearly 50 people. It is not known whether Democratic Presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, was aware of Mateen’s presence.
The media will need to bury, and/or spin this news for Clinton, as Mateen has ties to radical Islamic groups.
- Twitter’s Crackdown Ramps Up Today - December 18, 2017
- Kentucky State Rep. Kills Self, Leaves Suicide Note - December 14, 2017
- Report: Saudi King To Step Down Next Week A source close to the Saudi king told the British Daily Mail in an exclusive interview that King Salman plans to step down and name his son, Mohammad bin Salman, as his heir; Bin Salman recently arrest more than 40 princes and senior ministers for alleged corruption—a move that shook the kingdom to its core. - November 17, 2017
- 13 House Republicans Vote Against Tax Bill - November 16, 2017
- Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved - November 16, 2017