David Hookstead | Reporter
“Aquaman” is predicted to make greater than $100 million over the Christmas field workplace weekend.
The Hollywood Reporter reported the next Tuesday:
‘Aquaman’ is predicted to high the lengthy Christmas weekend with $110 million or extra after already incomes practically $300 million abroad.
Aquaman, directed by James Wan and starring Jason Momoa within the titular function, is predicted to be a Christmas superhero with a Friday-Tuesday gross north of $100 million. The Warner Bros. and DC superhero pic has already earned north of $270 million abroad, the place it started opening two weekends in the past.
This film simply continues to place up disgusting numbers. I don’t care what the critics or the evaluations say. The studio and the individuals who put up the cash for this must be so blissful. It’s seemingly been within the information now for a month, particularly about the way it’s simply making it rain with money.
I perceive that not all people is into superhero motion pictures. I completely get it, and I’d even agree the market has change into extremely saturated with them. (RELATED: This Newest Superhero Film Is Anticipated To Make A Sickening Quantity Of Cash)
Nonetheless, they’re not going to cease making them so long as movies like “Aquaman” proceed to tug down large numbers. Hollywood isn’t going to depart a single greenback untapped on the desk.
My guess is that we’re sure to get no less than one sequel. Hell, given the success of this movie, we may get two extra motion pictures inexperienced lit with out a lot of an issue in any respect.
You may catch “Aquaman” in theaters Dec. 21. One thing tells me loads of People will likely be breaking apart their wallets to see it.
- NYC bookstore prints titles in minutes using 3D technology - February 16, 2019
- Report: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men to Stage Attack - February 16, 2019
- Group Of 10 Elite Hedge Fund Managers Made $7.7 Billion In 2018 - February 16, 2019
- Bloodsports videos taken down from Facebook and YouTube - February 16, 2019
- BREAKING: Nigerian Bros Purchased the Rope Found Around Jussie Smollett’s Neck From Ace Hardware - February 16, 2019