Last Thursday (12/29/16) President Barack Obama order 35 suspected “Russian Operatives,” and their families, from the United States as a prelude to Sanctions lobbed upon both main branches of the Russian Intelligence services. The G.R.U. (Main Intelligence Directorate), the foreign military arm of Russian Federation intelligence, has been singled out for particularly scathing criticism by the Obama administration.
This drastic move by Obama was ostensibly due to the “Russian hacks” which are alleged to have tampered with the 2016 election results (though no proof has been provided to the public regarding these claims).
Russian President, Vladimir Putin addressed the issue by saying that though the issue would dangerously strain US-Russian relations he would not take similar measures against American ambassadors (of which there are, somewhat amusingly, well over 35). This decision was much to the chagrin of Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov who had, prior to Putin’s decision, petitioned for expelling a number of American diplomats equal to the number expelled by Obama.
Among the more feverishly agitated, methodologically slapdash members of the right-wing one can sometimes hear the fevered cry of, “Its the Jews!” The Democrats new credo seems to echo this persecutory sentiment.
“Its the Ruskies!”
Follow Kaiter online here
- Limbitless Solutions and the Future of Bionics 4/27/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 28, 2018
- DMZ Peace Summit Fruitful; Kim Jong-un Declares North & South Koreans “the same people, the same blood” 4/27/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 27, 2018
- Airport Smart Glass Proves a Boon For The Photosensitive 4/25/2018, by Kaiter Enless - April 25, 2018
- Heavens to Mergatroyd’s “Hereditarian” Chart of Doom 4/22/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 22, 2018
- Syrian “Posturing” and It’s Unacknowledged Costs 4/14/18, by Kaiter Enless - April 14, 2018