President Obama sought to reassure the nation after the terror attacks over the weekend — but didn’t specifically call the incidents in Manhattan and New Jersey terrorism.
New York Post- “We’ve seen what was apparently a pipe bomb go off in New Jersey, in Seaside Park, where it could have seriously injured our US Marines and spectators who were there for a race. The bombing in the Chelsea neighborhood here in New York injured more than two dozen people,” Obama said, recounting attacks believed to have been carried by Ahmad Khan Rahami, who was captured Monday morning.
Obama offered prayers for those who have been injured and praised police in New York City and New Jersey.
The president said “the investigation is moving rapidly” but didn’t offer more details — and refrained from commenting on the wannabe killer’s motivations.
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018
- Booker Grills Pompeo While Hoping Folks Forget His Own Actions - April 12, 2018
- The Sandmen Are Here - April 9, 2018
- Liberals Forget Fast, Rush To Twitter To Defend Zachary Cruz Why Is CNN Showing Pity For Cruz In The First Place? - March 29, 2018