President Obama sought to reassure the nation after the terror attacks over the weekend — but didn’t specifically call the incidents in Manhattan and New Jersey terrorism.
New York Post- “We’ve seen what was apparently a pipe bomb go off in New Jersey, in Seaside Park, where it could have seriously injured our US Marines and spectators who were there for a race. The bombing in the Chelsea neighborhood here in New York injured more than two dozen people,” Obama said, recounting attacks believed to have been carried by Ahmad Khan Rahami, who was captured Monday morning.
Obama offered prayers for those who have been injured and praised police in New York City and New Jersey.
The president said “the investigation is moving rapidly” but didn’t offer more details — and refrained from commenting on the wannabe killer’s motivations.
- WikiLeaks Dismisses Gaurdian News That Manafort Held Secret Talks With Assange In Ecuadorian Embassy Guardian says Trump ally met WikiLeaks founder months before emails hacked by Russia were published - November 27, 2018
- Geraldo Rivera Sucks - November 26, 2018
- Gowdy To Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Emails - November 21, 2018
- Taylor Swift Enters The Political Arena On The Losing Side - October 8, 2018
- Jordan Hunt, AKA “Cuck Norris” Unemployed After Kicking Pro-Life Woman - October 6, 2018