President Obama sought to reassure the nation after the terror attacks over the weekend — but didn’t specifically call the incidents in Manhattan and New Jersey terrorism.
New York Post- “We’ve seen what was apparently a pipe bomb go off in New Jersey, in Seaside Park, where it could have seriously injured our US Marines and spectators who were there for a race. The bombing in the Chelsea neighborhood here in New York injured more than two dozen people,” Obama said, recounting attacks believed to have been carried by Ahmad Khan Rahami, who was captured Monday morning.
Obama offered prayers for those who have been injured and praised police in New York City and New Jersey.
The president said “the investigation is moving rapidly” but didn’t offer more details — and refrained from commenting on the wannabe killer’s motivations.
- Remembering My Brother Christopher - June 27, 2018
- People Still Let Mainstream Media Manipulate Them - June 25, 2018
- CNN Host Who Was Bullied On Twitter By Clinton Staffer Hangs Self - June 8, 2018
- Robert De Niro Rips Trump At Tribeca - April 19, 2018
- A Theory Regarding The Bombing of Syria 4/14/18, by Sal - April 15, 2018